If you are looking for Turnkey PCB Assembly service provider, you’ve come to the right place. We are providing Turnkey PCB Assembly Service from the last 40 years with a minimal turnaround time and a standard quality level to help you achieve a higher production rate. Increase your business efficiency by working with one of the most reputed Turnkey PCB Assembly Service Provider. Fill in the below form, and we will contact you soon to discuss further about your project or requirements as soon as possible!
We offer full turnkey PCB assembly services from PCB fabrication, PCB layout, parts procurements, full turnkey assembly, partial turnkey assembly, etc. The turnkey PCB assembly quote form is categorized into seven sections: Personal Details, Turnkey PCB Assembly Quote Information, Board Technical Specification, Advance Information (Solder Mask, Special Holes), Other Information, Layer Information and Additional Information.
- Enter the details about you, your email address, company name, phone number, address, and more.
- Enter the name of the Turnkey PCB assembly Project
- Submit the dimension of the Piece or Panel based on the Gerber file.
- Enter the number of quantities required for the Turnkey PCB assembly quote.
- Select File and upload the Gerber file. You can upload multiple files as well. It’s recommended to put all files in one zip file. The file size limit is 20MB.
- In case if you have any comments for the Gerber file, Please enter them in the comment box.
- Select the file and upload the PCB design file. Preferably in Gerber RS-274X, or 274D, or AutoCAD DXF, DWG formats attach here as zip. You can upload multiple files as well.
- Select the BOM file and upload it. It’s recommended to put all files in one zip file. The file size limit is 20MB.
- Enter the number of layers required for the turnkey PCB assembly quote.
- Select the preferable finished thickness.
- Select the required material from FR-4, CEM1, FR-1, ROGERS, ROGER 4003, Aluminum or specify if any other.
- Select the Solder mask where you require at the top side, bottom side, double side of PCB assembly.
- Choose the color of LPI from Green, Yellow, Black, Red, Blue or Specify if any other.
- Select which type of Pad finishing you require for your turnkey PCB assembly quote. The finishing line includes HASL, OSP, Immersion Gold, Immersion Tin, Lead-Free HASL, Immersion Silver, Solder Flux and more.
- Enter the information about minimum holes size, minimum trace/space size, number of holes, gold fingers number and bevel angle beside.
- Select what kind of gold fingers your turnkey PCB assembly boards require whether it is internal cutting off, UI logo or customer logo.
- Select the best suitable option of the solder mask color type from Glossy, Matt or Anyone. If you do not wish to remove the solder mask between pads, Select the checkbox.
- Select the preferred Silkscreen color from Green, Black, Red or other.
- Select the best option for the way you want to solder mask on Vias from the Covered, Plug or Open. Select the Covered if the processing is required.
- Check the box if you want impedance control.
- Select Yes if you require Counter sinke and Counter Bore.
- Enter the information about Annular Ring.
- Select the preferred option from Blind Vias or Buried Vias.
- Enter the information about Test Points.
- Select the Test Method to be performed from Flying Probe or Nail Bed.
- Select the preferred Molding Mode from Numerical Control or Manual.
- Enter the detail about Layers Copper weight, Core Thickness (in mm) and File name.
- Select the best suitable paneling parameters options from Panel in Gerber Files, Require Panelize (Single Board in the file) or Make Individually.
- In case if you have any additional comments or requirements about the turnkey PCB assembly quote, please feel free to enter it in the comment box.
- Enter the captcha code and submit the turnkey PCB assembly quote form.
After receiving the details about your turnkey PCB assembly quote; We will get in touch with you in case if we require more information about your attached files or any quote details. In case if you have any questions or queries regarding our turnkey PCB assembly services, feel free to contact us via email@example.com or (760) 244-6149.